Flavorful honey mustard spiced cauliflower and chickpeas! A simple side dish to serve for dinner with your favorite protein.
Honey Mustard Cauliflower and Chickpeas
Roasted cauliflower is one of my go-to veggies to make during the week. It’s so versatile and makes for a hearty side dish when roasted with chickpeas. The spiced cauliflower florets and chickpeas are tossed in a few simple spices, olive oil, djion mustard and honey and come out so flavorful.
You can serve it over a salad, in a grain bowl, or as a side dish with your favorite protein. It’s a simple side dish made with only a few ingredients.
This side dish takes only 10 minutes of prep time and is seriously so delicious. The chickpeas get the perfect crunch, while the cauliflower stays nice and tender.
What you’ll need for honey mustard cauliflower and chickpeas
- a large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- one can of chickpeas
- dijon mustard– the grainy variety is one of my favorites
- honey-or sub maple syrup
- olive oil
- spices: paprika, smoked paprika, turmeric, salt & pepper
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas:
- Cut your head of cauliflower into florets, then add it to a large baking sheet with the drained chickpeas
- Mix together with the olive oil, spices, honey and mustard
- Bake until crisp and garnish with fresh parsley
Super simple, so delicious, and a family favorite!
This veggie dish is so good and easy to make. Serve it with your favorite protein for a well-rounded weeknight meal!