Honey mustard breaded salmon is a delicious 20-minute dish to make for a flavorful weeknight meal. Serve it with roasted potatoes, kale salad, or sauteed veggies.
Honey Mustard Breaded Salmon
If you’re looking for an easy to make weeknight dinner that takes only 10 minutes of prep time, you need to try this honey mustard salmon. The salmon is brushed with a 2-ingredient honey mustard sauce then seasoned and topped with bread crumbs.
All you need is salmon, a few pantry staples and some fresh parsley. This recipe is packed with flavor and comes out perfect every time.
I shared a version of this recipe a few months back on my Instagram and it’s been a staple ever since. The recipe is light and fresh, and can be served with so many different sides.
The salmon flakes so easily and is packed with flavor. I love it with a loaded kale salad, roasted potatoes or a fresh pasta salad.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- spices: paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- djion mustard
- breadcrumbs- you can use pre-seasoned, or season lightly with the above spices
- olive oil
- lemon juice
How to make honey mustard salmon
- Coat the salmon in the honey mustard mix then top with a mix of salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika
- In a small bowl, season the breadcrumbs lightly with the same spices then toss together with chopped parsley and olive oil. Sprinkle over the salmon and gently press down
- Top the salmon with a light drizzle of olive oil, then bake for about 12-15 minutes
Depending on the thickness of your salmon, you may need to adjust the cooking time. It should flake easily when ready. If you’re preparing this recipe with 4 individual fillets, you will likely need to bake it for less time, closer to 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is easy to make, packed with flavor, and one of our favorite weeknight meals. Check out some of my suggested side dishes to pair with this meal below.