Roasted brussels sprouts quinoa salad is an easy, nourishing dish to prepare for the week. It’s packed with fiber, fats and protein, and can be served warm or cold for a simple lunch or dinner.
Quinoa salads are an easy way to pack in fiber and protein during the week. The antioxidant -rich grain is super fluffy and versatile, and tastes delicious mixed in with some roasted veggies and crumbled cheese.
This simple quinoa salad is filled with roasted brussels sprouts, canned chickpeas, red onion and crumbled feta cheese. You can serve it warm or cold, and enjoy it all week long!
The maple dijon vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings to make for any salad. It’s slightly sweet with a dijon kick, and adds the best flavor to this quinoa salad the longer it sits.
What you’ll need to make roasted brussels sprouts quinoa salad
This recipes is so easy to make, you’ll just need a few simple ingredients:
- Quinoa- I love to cook mine in vegetable broth for added flavor, but water works well too
- Brussels sprouts- I slice them into quarters and roast them with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt & pepper
- Canned chickeas- these add some texture to the salad along with plant-based protein and fiber
- Red onion- for an added kick
- Crumbled feta cheese, or your favorite crumbled cheese
I also love to add some crunchy nuts or seeds like slivered almonds or pumpkin seeds. They add the best texture with an added boost of fat.
I love a good nourishing salad and this quinoa salad always hits the spot. It’s the perfect meal prep to keep in your fridge for an easy lunch during the week!
I can’t wait for you guys to try it. You can tag me on Instagram if you do!