The most delicious miso roasted brussels sprouts! This simple recipe is the perfect side dish to any meal, and helps you up your veggie game in the most flavorful way.
Miso Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are one of my staples during the week for a quick and delicious veggie side. Roasting them gives them the perfect crisp yet tender texture, and they pair well with nearly any meal.
I’m usually a simple gal when it comes to seasoning my vegetables. While a little olive oil and some spices do go a long way, I also love to change things up with a fun marinade.
The delicious miso marinade adds the perfect sweet and salty kick to these roasted brussels sprouts, and it comes together so easily.
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps.
How to make miso roasted brussels sprouts
- Trim and slice your brussels sprouts, then toss them in a little olive oil, salt and pepper
- Roast them for about 25 minutes in a 400 degree oven, until they start to brown
- Prepare your miso marinade and pour half of it over the roasted brussels sprouts, then roast them again for another 10 minutes
- When ready to serve, top them off with the remaining sauce
Roasting the brussels sprouts in only half the sauce gives them the perfect amount of flavor while still keeping them crisp.
The miso marinade is made with only 4 simple ingredients-
- white miso paste- you can find this in most large grocery stores in the refrigerated section, usually by the tofu/vegan protein section
- honey or maple syrup
- rice vinegar
- light soy sauce
Pair this simple side dish with some air-fried salmon and a side of brown rice for a quick and easy healthy dinner. It’s so delicious, and really takes your veggie game up a notch.