The BEST and gooiest chocolate chunk tahini cookies are here! These delicious cookies are gluten-free, filled with pools of dark chocolate, and have a subtle tahini flavor that’s unbeatable.
Made with less than 10-ingredients, all which happen to be kosher for passover!
Lately I’ve been obsessed with all things tahini. It’s super versatile, and adds so much flavor to both sweet and savory dishes.
I based this recipe off of my original almond flour chocolate chip cookies, which to this day remains the #1 recipe on my blog!
What you’ll need to make tahini chocolate chunk cookies:
- almond flour- this is the almond flour I tend to use most. I love that it’s super fine, and doesn’t leave a grainy texture in baked goods
- tahini- you can find tahini in most large grocery stores in the nut butter or ethnic sections, but I always stock up on my tahini from amazon when i’m running low!
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil- using a refined coconut oil will leave no coconut flavor at all, so be sure to opt for that if you don’t love a strong coconut taste
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- dark chocolate- I highly suggest using a good quality dark chocolate bar over chunks. Slicing the bar into slivers will help create those big pools of chocolate
The best part about this recipe is that the dough doesn’t need to be chilled. You prep your batter, scoop out your dough, and bake them for just 8 minutes to get that perfect, gooey center.
How to make chocolate chunk tahini cookies
- Prep your batter by whisking together the wet ingredients: tahini, sugar, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla
- Stir in your almond flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Chop up your dark chocolate bar by cutting it with a large knife. Fold in the chocolate to the batter, reserving some to top off your cookies.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop your dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Top each cookie with some extra dark chocolate
- Bake the cookies for about 8 minutes, then let them cool and enjoy!
These cookies are seriously addicting, you guys are going to love them! Be sure to tag me on Instagram if you try them 🙂