Crisp roasted cabbage with tahini yogurt sauce makes for the most flavorful side dish to any meal.
Roasted Cabbage with Tahini Yogurt
A coupe of years ago I share a roasted cabbage with maple tahini sauce and it has easily been in my top 3 veggie recipes ever since. Roasting the cabbage adds such delicious flavor, and tasted the best with some type of dipping sauce to drizzle over the top.
This roasted cabbage with tahini yogurt sauce is bursting with fresh flavors, and makes for the easiest side dish to any meal.
I love a good veggie side dish since I’m always looking for new and delicious ways to eat more vegetables. This roasted cabbage is a must try recipe if you’re looking for something simple, delicious, and full of nutrients.
How to make Roasted Cabbage
- Slice the cabbage into small wedges
- Brush each piece with a seasoned olive oil with garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Roast on 400 F for about 30-35 minutes
- Blend together the tahini yogurt sauce until smooth
- Drizzle it over the cabbage when ready to serve
I love to garnish this dish with fresh herbs and sesame seeds.
You guys are going to love this easy recipe! It’ll be a new staple in your dinner rotation. Be sure to check out some of my other favorite veggie recipes below!