These fudgy brownie cookies topped with dark chocolate peanut butter cups combine the best two flavors into one delicious bite. Made with 10 simple ingredients and so addicting!
If you’ve been following my stories on Instagram, you already know these cookies took about 9 batches to perfect. Baking is so complex, and even the slightest difference in measurements can change the end product of your baked good.
I can happily say these cookies are exactly what I was hoping for!
- fudgy center
- crisp edges
- not overly sweet
- easy to make!
They take 10 minutes to whip up, only require 20 minutes of chill time, and have the most decadent fudgy centers just like a true brownie would.
These cookies are made with just a few simple ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Oat flour- I highly suggest using a pre-made oat flour. The texture is a lot finer and yields the best result.
- Cocoa powder- for a richer chocolate cookie, I suggest using extra dark cacao powder
- Coconut sugar
- Coconut oil- I always opt for refined coconut oil which has a neutral taste
- Eggs- when baking with coconut oil, always make sure your eggs are at room temperature to prevent oil clumps
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda + salt
- Dairy-free chocolate chips + peanut butter cups
Since I haven’t tested any flour substitutes, I suggest sticking to the recipe as listed for best results.
You only need to chill the dough for 20 minutes before baking them. Once they’re baked, you’ll press the peanut butter cups onto the top of the cookies to let them set.
These brownie cookies have the perfect crispy edges, with the fudgiest brownie centers. Plus, you’ll only need one bowl to make them!
Dunk them in your favorite milk and you’ve got the ideal dessert. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think!