Gluten-free pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start your morning! They’re light & fluffy, and pack in all that delicious fall flavor.
Pumpkin season is right around the corner, and while some may argue that it’s too early for pumpkin recipes, my Instagram followers voted it’s never too early when I polled them yesterday.
I’ll be the first to admit that i’m actually not the biggest pumpkin fanatic. But these gluten-free pumpkin pancakes are SO delicious, whether you’re pumpkin obsessed or not.
This delicious stack is light and fluffy, and seriously has all of the delicious fall flavors in one bite. I love to keep my serving simple with a *heavy* drizzle of maple syrup, but you can customize these by adding nuts or chocolate chips!
What you’ll need to make gluten-free pumpkin pancakes
- Pumpkin puree– be sure to grab pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
- Oat flour– I love baking with oat flour because it’s usually what I have on hand, but you can swap all-purpose flour if you’re not gluten-free
- Coconut oil or vegan butter
- Milk– you can use unsweetened plant-based milk, or any milk you have on hand
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice– if you don’t have any around, you can add a tsp of cinnamon, and a punch of ginger and nutmeg
- Baking soda, baking powder and salt
Simple ingredients, but delicious results!
These gluten-free pumpkin pancakes are delicious, easy to make, and one of my new favorite ways to use up pumpkin puree! I can’t wait for you guys to try them.
If you’re in a baking mood, be sure to check out some other baked goods from my blog that are perfect for fall, like these carrot cake oatmeal bars, gluten-free coffee crumb cake, and cinnamon swirl banana bread!