Gluten-free pumpkin blondies are here for all of your fall cravings! These fudgy bars are so easy to whip up, and truly melt in your mouth. They’re the perfect treat to make with fresh pumpkin puree.
Are you team blondies or brownies? I’ve always loved brownies growing up, but truly fell in love with blondies over the last few years, especially because they taste like a mash up of a cookie and brownie.
These pumpkin blondies are so fudgy, and pack in all of that delicious fall flavor. They’re made with simple ingredients, and are the most delicious afternoon pick-me-up.
What you’ll need to make gluten-free pumpkin blondies
- Pumpkin puree- be sure to grab a can of pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling
- Almond flour- the almond flour adds the perfect light texture. I love using a fine almond flour for best results
- Oat flour- I haven’t tested any other flour substitutes for this recipe, so I suggest sticking to the recipe as listed!
- Oil- I used a refined coconut oil in this recipe, which has a neutral taste
- Coconut sugar- light brown sugar would be a good substitute
- White chocolate chips- you can use a dairy-free version if needed, or swap your favorite nuts!
- Flavorings, like pumpkin pie spice & vanilla extract
I bake them in a medium sized baking dish, which is around 10.5″ by 7.5″, which results in a thicker square.
These blondies are gluten free, and can be made dairy free if needed by using dairy-free white chocolate.
I personally love the combination of pumpkin and white chocolate, but you can swap regular chocolate chips or even nuts in this recipe to change things up.
These easy pumpkin blondies are going to be a staple all season! They’re simple to make, insanely delicious, and are the perfect fall baked good to have around.
You guys are going to love them!