Tahini s’mores blondies! GUYS- this recipe is a must make. These decadent, fudgy blondies are filled with pools of marshmallows and chocolate chunks, and have the perfect nutty flavor from the tahini.
This recipe is based off of my OG chocolate chip tahini blondies, which are also a must make if you aren’t a fan of marshmallows. I made some substitutions in this recipe to make these grain-free (and passover friendly!)
I think it’s safe to say I’ve been on a tahini kick these last few weeks. I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate it into my recipes, and love its versatility in both sweet and savory dishes.
Since i’m a huge fan of tahini, cookies, chocolate and marshmallows, I thought- why not combine them all into one? These bars have that perfect under baked blondie texture, and are such a delicious treat for when your sweet tooth hits.
What you’ll need to make tahini s’mores blondies
- almond flour
- coconut flour- you’ll need only 2 tbsp of coconut flour for these blondies. Since coconut flour absorbs a lot more liquid in baked goods, it’s needed in a smaller amount
- creamy tahini- tahini (pure ground sesame) replaces some of the oil in this recipes, and adds the most delicious flavor
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil- refined coconut oil is my go-to for baking. It has almost no smell or taste, compared to virgin coconut oil which has a rich coconut flavor. Either one would work well, but your bars may taste more like coconut if you use a virgin oil
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- marshmallows- I love baking with these vegan marshmallows. They hold up really well in baked goods and keep their texture!
- chocolate chunks, or 1 bar of dark chocolate
- sea salt
The batter seriously takes 5 minutes to throw together, and just about 18 minutes to bake.
I always top my desserts with a little extra flakey sea salt because I love the sweet & salty combination. I can’t wait to share these with my family on Passover. They’re a perfect afternoon pick me up with my daily iced coffee.
These bars are going to a be a staple in your house, and I can’t wait to hear what you think!