These pumpkin muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free and packed with feel good ingredients like oat flour, pumpkin puree, and delicious pumpkin spice.
Gluten-free Pumpkin Muffins
If you’re looking for the perfect fall treat to bake this season, this recipe is the one for you!
These melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin muffins are filled with delicious pumpkin and cinnamon flavor. They’re not overly sweet, and are easy to grab in the morning before a workout or as a light snack. The oat flour adds the perfect fluffy texture, and even adds a boost of fiber and whole-grains.
Muffins are one my favorite baked good for many reasons: they’re easy to make, they’re the perfect sized treat when you’re craving something sweet, and they freeze well so you’re always stocked with delicious treats.
What you’ll need to make these gluten-free pumpkin muffins
- pumpkin puree- make sure you’re using 100% pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling
- oat flour- I prefer buying pre-made oat flour for this recipe, but it would also work with homemade oat flour, or all-purpose flour for a non-gluten free version!
- eggs- used as a binder and to help get that perfect fluffy texture
- oil- I used light olive oil, but you can use any neutral tasting liquid oil
- coconut sugar- one of my go-to sweeteners for its rich color and caramel-like flavor
- maple syrup- if you wanted slightly less sweeter muffins, you can skip the maple syrup in this recipe
- vanilla extract- just a little for added flavor!
- pumpkin pie spice + cinnamon- I used both pumpkin pie spice + cinnamon to add the perfect blend of warm flavors
These muffins come together in just about 30 minutes! They’re truly the perfect treat to prep for the week. Spread some butter or nut butter on them for the ultimate flavor combo.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this recipe. If you do, be sure to check out some of my other pumpkin recipes to make with that leftover canned pumpkin!