Tiramisu overnight oats are a delicious make-ahead breakfast that takes only 10 minutes to prep. This recipe is filled with fiber, whole grains and delicious coffee flavor.
Tiramisu Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are truly one of my favorite breakfasts. They’re creamy, filling, and have endless flavoring options. I love preparing a couple of servings to have on hand for busy mornings or quick snacks.
I love anything coffee flavored, and what better way to fuel your morning than with a boost of caffeine, whole grains and fiber. These tiramisu overnight oats are thick and creamy, topped with a protein-rich yogurt layer, and take only 10 minutes of prep time.
The perfect make ahead recipe
This oat mixture will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can easily double this recipe and enjoy it throughout the week.
When ready to serve, top it with the creamy yogurt layer for boost of protein, and a dust of cocoa powder for true tiramisu flavor. It’s an easy and nourishing recipe that will keep you fueled all morning.
How to make overnight oats
Here’s what you’ll need to make these simple overnight oats:
- rolled oats– if you’re sensitive to gluten, be sure to opt for certified gluten-free oats
- milk– I love using a plant-based milk like unsweetened almond milk, or dairy milk for an added boost of protein
- espresso– I like to add two shots for a stronger coffee flavor
- chia seeds– chia seeds help thicken the oat mixture, making it thick and creamy
- maple syrup– to add a little sweetness
- creamy yogurt layer– made of greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla
- flavorings– like vanilla extract and cocoa powder
- Combine the oats, chia seeds, espresso, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract together and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with the yogurt layer and a dust of cocoa powder.
- Enjoy cold for breakfast or a midday snack.
This recipe is simple, delicious, and a nutritious way to start your morning. I know you guys are going to love it!