S’mores cookie skillet! A soft baked chocolate chip cookie skillet with gooey marshmallows- combining the best of both worlds into one delicious bite! Serve it warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream for the most delicious dessert.
Cookie skillets are the perfect dessert to make for dinner parties or small gatherings. Serve it warm right out of the oven, and top it with some vanilla ice cream.
The combination of the oat and almond flour in this recipe gives this cookie that true graham cracker-like taste. It’s filled with pools of melted chocolate chips and gooey marshmallows. Plus it’s gluten and dairy free friendly!
S’mores always reminds of me summer, but there’s something about warm gooey marshmallows that gets me excited for the colder months.
This recipe is super simple and can be made in so many ways. Add your favorite chocolate candies, your go-to holiday chocolates, or any add-ins you desire!
What you’ll need to make this S’mores Cookie Skillet
- Almond flour- almond flour is my go to for gluten-free baking
- Oat flour- I buy mine pre-made but you can easily make your own by blending rolled oats until fine! The almond & oat flour combo really give this cookie the best texture
- Light brown sugar- you can use coconut sugar instead
- Olive oil- olive oil is easy to use and an oil most people always have on hand
- Marshmallows- any variety would work, but I used these vegan marshmallows
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
& a few other basics!
This recipe is just one of those desserts you can’t go wrong with. It’s perfectly sweet, has the fluffiest cookie texture, and takes only 10 minutes or less to prepare!
I love my cookies with a gooey center, so I like to bake mine for around 15 minutes. It’s simple, delicious, and I can’t wait for you guys to try it!