Parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are crispy, simple to make and delicious! This easy recipe is the perfect side dish to any meal, and comes together so quickly.
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted brussels sprouts are one of my favorite vegetable side dish during the fall months. These crispy brussels are tossed in olive oil, parmesan and panko crumbs and roasted until they’re browned and crispy.
Serve them as a weeknight side dish, or at your next holiday meal!
Tips to making the best brussels sprouts:
- use an extra virgin olive oil for the best quality and taste
- make sure to trim off any black parts of the brussels sprouts
- spread them apart on the sheet pan and don’t overcrowd! this is key to getting them crispy
How to make parmesan roasted brussels sprouts
- Trim and slice your brussels sprouts
- Toss them in a bowl with olive oil, panko, parmesan, garlic and salt and pepper
- Transfer them to a greased sheet pan and roast them for about 40 minutes in a 425 degree oven, until they start to brown and crisp
- Garnish with extra parmesan and enjoy with your favorite main course!
This simple side dish is going to be on repeat all season, and I can’t wait for you all to try it.