One of my all-time favorite freezer staples are these no-bake energy bites. They’re made purely from pantry staples and take 15-20 minutes to throw together! They’re the perfect hassle-free sweet fix.
During the summer heat, but even all year round, I always crave something quick and satisfying, especially after a workout. These no-bake chocolate chip energy bites are a great grab-n-go snack to hold you over before your actual meal.
No-bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites Ingredients:
- Rolled oats- quick or rolled oats would work well for these
- Creamy almond butter– feel free to substitute any nut or seed butter in the same amount
- Pure maple syrup– any liquid sweetener could be substituted
- Chia seeds– adds a nice boost of omega-3 fats!
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips- I know I specified a measurement, but the more the better!
- Salt, always!
The best part about these energy bites is that they’re completely customizable. You can swap out the nut butter for a different nut or seed variety, add in dried fruit and even crushed nuts. Feel free to play around with these, because you truly can’t go wrong with these.