These loaded vegetarian nachos are the perfect snack or side dish to make with all your favorite toppings. They’re topped with crumbled tofu bits, shredded cheese, and all the nacho fix-ins.
I take my snacking very seriously around here, and I love throwing together different food groups and textures to create the ultimate, satisfying snack.
Loaded nachos are one of my absolute favorite combos, and can be customized in endless ways. They’re a delicious way to pack in some fiber, veggies, and tons of healthy fats all in one.
Loaded nachos are the ideal snack to make for you and your family, and really easy to throw together for a large crowd. They’re a great way to pack in tons of nutrients, and an easy side dish to make alongside your favorite main courses.
Build your loaded vegetarian nachos
There are so many variations to this nacho platter. Here are some things I love to add to mine:
- Choose your tortilla chips. I love using a multi-grain one for a boost of fiber
- Add beans for more protein. I love adding canned black beans or refried beans
- Crumbled tofu to keep these vegetarian. My tofu crumbs are so delicious over these nachos, but can also be using in tacos or burrito bowls
- Choose your veggies- tomatoes and red onion are my favorite
- Avocado or homemade guacamole
- Jalapeño for extra spice
- Shredded cheese. I like to use a mix of mozzarella and white cheddar. You can also use your favorite vegan cheese to keep this plant-based!
- Herbs and hot sauce for garnish!
This recipe is simple to make, packed with so much delicious flavor, and a fun way to change up your snack game during the week.
I can’t wait for you guys to try it!