The perfect summer dessert is here! These gluten-free peach crumble bars are a sweet, fruit-filled dessert to make with those delicious summer peaches.
Peach Crumble Bars
These delicious plant-based bars are such an easy dessert to whip up this summer. They’re simple to make, and use the same mixture for the crust and topping, meaning less work for you!
These peach crumble bars are sweet- but not too sweet, and leave you with fresh peaches in every single bite. Seriously heavenly!
The crust of these bars is so soft and buttery, and is such a good base for any grain-free crumble dessert! It’s based off of my Lemon Bars recipe, but doubled to leave enough to crumble on top of the fresh peaches.
What you’ll need to make gluten-free peach crumble bars
The crust and crumble are made with just 5 simple ingredients, and the peach filling is lightly sweetened and made with freshly sliced peaches.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these delicious peach crumble bars:
Crust + Crumble
- Almond flour- fine almond flour is ideal for this recipe for less of a grainy taste
- Cassava flour- cassava flour adds a great texture to the crust and crumble mixture. You can substitute coconut flour for this recipe if needed!
- Coconut oil- I always opt for refined coconut oil in baking for a neutral taste.
- Maple syrup
- Fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- Maple syrup
- Tapioca flour- this helps thicken the mixture while it bakes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Coconut sugar, to sprinkle on top before baking!
This dessert combines the amazing flavors of a peach pie and crumb cake into one amazing bite. The recipe comes together in a quick 15 minutes, and doesn’t require for anything to be pre baked or cooked separately!
The crust gets flattened into your baking dish, topped off with the fresh peach mixture, finished off with the crumb topping and baked until golden brown.
The hardest part is waiting for these bars to cool, but I like to chill them in the fridge for at least two hours so that they slice neatly.
After your bars are cooled and sliced, enjoy them with a little bit of powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream for the ultimate combo.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Enjoy, friends 🙂