Guys…I made the most fudgy brownies today and I am SO excited to finally share them with you! They’re dairy-free, gluten-free, and made with one of my favorite nut butters: almond butter!
This recipe was based off of an oldie of mine that I shared years ago on Instagram. I tweaked it slightly to make them even more fudgy, and i’m kind of obsessed. You’ll need less than 10 ingredients, 1 bowl, and a tall glass of milk to enjoy with these beauties.
My husband has pretty much gotten used to daily desserts. They don’t always have to be homemade, (although most are), but we both love to end our nights with something sweet. I’m part of what I like to call the daily dessert club, because life is too short to not have dessert.
Some of our favorite desserts these last few weeks have been my vegan twix bars or peanut butter cookie dough bites. Recently, I’ve been craving more baked desserts, and since I always loved fudgy brownies, I decided to give this one a makeover.
These brownies are so easy to throw together and always satisfy your sweet tooth! I love to top mine with a little bit of sea salt for the ultimate sweet & salty combo.
What you’ll need for these almond butter brownies
You’ll need just 9 simple ingredients for these:
- Almond Butter– I always use a natural almond butter with no added oil or sugar. This company is one of my favorites because its smooth, and uses roasted almonds.
- Pure maple syrup– I always have this sweetener on hand, but you can substitute any other liquid sweetener.
- Coconut sugar- I love using coconut sugar in place of brown sugar, but either one would work!
- Cocoa powder– make sure you’re using 100% cocoa powder!
- Baking soda
- Dairy-free chocolate chips for the top layer, these are my favorite!
- Coconut oil to help melt your chocolate!
They’re super simple and SO delicious! I can’t wait for you guys to try them. They’ll be part of tonight’s dessert with some vanilla ice cream!