Rich and decadent mini brownie bites! These delicious chocolate bites are gluten-free, dairy-free, and the perfect little fix of chocolate.
Gluten-free Brownie Bites
I’m seriously obsessed with these little bites of chocolate. They’re so easy to make, made with only 8 ingredients, and truly satisfy that daily chocolate craving.
These gluten-free brownie bites are made from almond flour, sweetened with coconut sugar, and remind me so much of those little Entenmann’s Little Bites I grew up eating.
These bites are slightly cake-like, but with a rich chocolate center. They bake in just 10 minutes, and are the perfect little treat to keep around the house.
What you’ll need to make these mini brownie bites:
- almond flour- fine almond flour keeps these light, moist, and naturally grain-free
- eggs- the eggs add the perfect fluffiness and texture
- unsweetened cocoa powder- I love to use an extra dark cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor
- coconut sugar- coconut sugar is one of my staples when baking, but can be substituted with brown sugar if needed
- coconut oil- when baking with coconut oil, I always opt for refined oil for a neutral taste
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
These seriously cannot be easier to make!
You’ll need just one bowl for these babies, along with a mini muffins tin. I highly suggest lining your pan with mini cupcake liners so that they come out more easily.
You guys are going to love this simple recipe. I can’t wait for you guys to try it 🙂
Excited to try this! How long should I bake them for if I use regular sized muffin tins?
I would check them after 15 min! My guess is around 15-18 minutes
Looks amazing! Can you put mini chocolate chips in the batter?
Can you use oat flour or whole wheat flour for these? Or will they not turn out as good?
I haven’t personally tested it, but I think using 3/4 cups oat flour may work!
What can I use instead of coconut oil? Peanut oil? Butter? Something else? Peanut butter?? Thanks.
Butter would be a great sub! Just be sure to measure it firm and then melt it.
The brownie bites were perfect! So moist and fudge like in each bite
Yay! I’m so happy you tried them