Rich and decadent mini brownie bites! These delicious chocolate bites are gluten-free, dairy-free, and the perfect little fix of chocolate.
Gluten-free Brownie Bites
I’m seriously obsessed with these little bites of chocolate. They’re so easy to make, made with only 8 ingredients, and truly satisfy that daily chocolate craving.
These gluten-free brownie bites are made from almond flour, sweetened with coconut sugar, and remind me so much of those little Entenmann’s Little Bites I grew up eating.
These bites are slightly cake-like, but with a rich chocolate center. They bake in just 10 minutes, and are the perfect little treat to keep around the house.
What you’ll need to make these mini brownie bites:
- almond flour- fine almond flour keeps these light, moist, and naturally grain-free
- eggs- the eggs add the perfect fluffiness and texture
- unsweetened cocoa powder- I love to use an extra dark cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor
- coconut sugar- coconut sugar is one of my staples when baking, but can be substituted with brown sugar if needed
- coconut oil- when baking with coconut oil, I always opt for refined oil for a neutral taste
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
These seriously cannot be easier to make!
You’ll need just one bowl for these babies, along with a mini muffins tin. I highly suggest lining your pan with mini cupcake liners so that they come out more easily.
You guys are going to love this simple recipe. I can’t wait for you guys to try it 🙂