30-minute chipotle pasta salad made with a creamy and smokey chipotle dressing. This simple recipe is full of vibrant colors and flavor, and is a delicious meal prep for busy weeks!
Chipotle Pasta Salad
Pasta salads are truly one of my favorite meal preps, or meals in general. They’re so versatile and come together in under 30 minutes. They’re also an excellent way to pack in different nutrients, while keeping your meal flavorful and fun.
This chipotle pasta salad is made with a creamy and smokey chipotle dressing that’s tossed with cooked pasta, chickpeas, veggies, herbs and feta cheese. It’s full of vibrant colors, and packed with delicious flavor.
This is one of my go-to recipes to have around for easy lunches during the week. The chickpeas add fiber and plant-based protein, the colorful veggies add micronutrients, and the pasta adds carbs for energy.
The creamy chipotle dressing is *chef’s kiss* and made with only a few simple ingredients. It’s made with chipotle peppers, greek yogurt, olive oil and a few other basics.
How to make Chipotle Pasta Salad
This recipe comes together so easily. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pasta of choice. I used nodi marini pasta
- Chickpeas– a delicious way to add texture and fiber
- Veggies & herbs- I added red bell pepper, purple onion, scallions and cilantro
- Feta cheese
- Homemade chipotle dressing– made from a blend of olive oil, chipotle peppers in adobo, greek yogurt, feta cheese & spices
Pro tip: use your leftover chipotle peppers to make a delicious chipotle mayo. I love using it on tacos, sandwiches and rice bowls.
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package
- Slice your veggies and chop the herbs
- Blend the dressing until smooth
- Toss everything together and enjoy!
It seriously doesn’t get any easier.
Storing and leftovers
Leftovers will stay fresh in the fridge for 4-5 days. You can enjoy this dish at room temperature, or cold straight from the fridge.
This dish is truly a crowd please and comes together so easily. I know you guys are going to love it! If you try this recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your dish.