The most delicious vegan nacho platter that’s perfect for Labor Day Weekend! Grain-free tortillas topped with black beans, fresh veggies, guacamole, and a creamy spicy cashew cheese sauce.
You guys know by now that I take my snacking very seriously. I love throwing together different food groups and textures to create the ultimate, satisfying snack. Loaded nacho plates are one of my absolute favorite combos! You get fiber, veggies, and tons of healthy fats all in one. They’re delicious, filled with flavor, and really easy to throw together for a large crowd.
The vegan cashew cheese really elevates this nacho platter. It has a smokey kick from the paprika, and just the right amount of heat from the sriracha. It’s a great addition to your nachos, tacos, or even wraps!
What you’ll need for the vegan cashew cheese
- raw cashews– I use whole, unsalted raw cashews for this recipe. You can soak yours in warm water for 20 minutes if your blender isn’t strong, but I skipped this part.
- non-dairy milk– I like using unsweetened almond milk.
- nutritional yeast- to give it that “cheesy” flavor
- spices– like smoked paprika, salt and garlic
- olive oil
- sriracha– because we all love a little heat
You blend all of the ingredients together until smooth, and drizzle it over your loaded nacho platter. As mentioned above, there are so many uses to this cashew cheese.
I love to spread it over my tortillas when making a wrap, drizzle it over my black bean tacos, or pour it over french fries for vegan cheese fries!
There are so many variations to this vegan nacho platter. Here are some things I love to add to mine:
- Choose your tortillas, I love using these grain-free ones
- Add beans for more protein- I love black beans!
- Choose your veggies- tomatoes and red onion are my favorite
- Fresh guacamole
- Jalapeño for extra spice
- Vegan cashew cheese sauce
- Herbs for garnish!
Whether you’re serving a larger crowd or just your family, loaded nachos are always a good idea. My husband absolutely loves these and isn’t always a fan of vegan cheese, so I know you guys are going to love it!
I made this with my daughter who is Vegan. I am gluten free. My husband and son have no dietary restrictions. Everyone LOVED THEM~!!!!!!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Karen!