5-ingredient pistachio date clusters come together so quickly, and are a delicious treat to stock your freezer with made with medjool dates, roasted pistachios and dark chocolate.
Pistachio Date Clusters
These crunchy pistachio date clusters are the perfect sweet and salty treat. They’re sweetened with medjool dates and dark chocolate, and are made with only a few pantry ingredients.
I always have medjool dates stocked in my pantry or freezer, so I love preparing easy desserts with them for a nourishing little treat- like my dark chocolate tahini date bark or date & but bars. The combination of sweet, chewy dates and crunchy salty nuts is one of my favorites, especially when paired with dark chocolate.
These are the type of clusters you would pay over $3 a piece for at the store, but they’re truly so easy to make at home. You can use any combination of nuts and seeds to make them, but I personally love the flavor of pistachios and dates together.
What you’ll need to make dark chocolate pistachio date clusters
- Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- Semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips melted with a little coconut oil
- Flakey salt, to top
- Chop the pistachios and dates and add them to bowl, then toss together with the cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil until smooth, then pour over the pistachios and dates. Mix well until evenly combined
- Scoop about 2 tbsp worth of the mix onto a parchment lined tray to form clusters
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes until set
Keep them stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
You guys are going to love this simple recipe. They’re so delicious, and are really easy to make. I can’t wait to hear what you think!