Chocolate peanut butter oat cups are a delicious treat to stock your freezer with when you need a sweet and salty fix.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cups
These chocolate and peanut butter oat cups come together in just 20 minutes and are such a fun treat to keep around. They’re made with less than 10 ingredients that you likely have in your pantry, and are a delicious sweet and salty treat to end the night with.
They’re gluten-free, naturally vegan, and truly so easy to make!
These oat cups also pack in some omega-3 fats, protein and even fiber. They’re a nourishing treat to stock your fridge or freezer with.
How to make chocolate peanut butter cups
Here’s what you’ll need to make this simple recipe:
- rolled oats– oats are a rich source of fiber, protein and iron. They’re loaded with important vitamins and minerals, like phosphorous, magnesium, zinc and folate. I always have oats in my pantry for easy-to-make recipes
- natural peanut butter, I love using a creamy peanut butter made with roasted peanuts, but no added sugar
- pure maple syrup, to lightly sweeten the peanut butter mixture
- chia seeds– the chia seeds provide omega-3 fats, and help bind the mixture together
- dairy-free chocolate chips
- coconut oil, to help thin out the melted chocolate
- salt & cinnamon, for added flavor
- Prepare the peanut butter oat base by combining the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon
- Line a 12-count muffin tray with paper lines and flatten about 1 tbsp of the oat mixture into each cup
- Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil, then mix in some peanut butter to create the peanut butter chocolate topping
- Top each cup with melted chocolate and flakey sea salt
- Freeze to set for about an hour, then keep stored in the freezer
These chewy no-bake oat cups are made with feel-good ingredients are will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. I can’t wait for you guys to try them!