Easy sheet-pan tofu and veggies is a delicious plant-based dish to make this week. Serve it over your favorite grain with my creamy harissa almond butter dressing.
Sheet-pan Tofu and Veggies
Sheet-pan dinners are always a win in my book. I love that they require minimal hands-on work and can be served in so many different ways.
This simple sheet-pan tofu & veggies is so delicious on its own with the spice combination. But I love adding an extra layer of flavor by serving it with my creamy harissa almond butter sauce.
You can serve this over quinoa, brown rice, or a bed of greens for a lighter twist.
I love to keep things simple for dinners, especially ones that double as meal prep for lunches during the week. This flavorful one-pan meal is made with roasted tofu, carrots, red onion and chickpeas, and is filled with plant-based protein and fiber.
The homemade spice rub is made from a blend of some of my go-to spices, and adds the most delicious smokey and spicy flavor.
How to make sheet-pan tofu and veggies
This recipe could not be simpler since the oven does most of the work. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Extra-firm tofu- cut into cubes
- Veggies: I added carrots, chickpeas and red onion but feel free to play around with the vegetable combination
- Olive oil
- Spices: salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper
- Add the cubed tofu and chopped veggies to a large sheet-pan
- Toss them together with olive oil and the spice mix
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, until browned
- Serve over your favorite grain with a creamy almond butter harissa sauce
I love serving this dish on over a bowl of fluffy quinoa. You can serve it alone or paired with your favorite carb like rice or couscous.
To add an extra layer of flavor to this dish, serve it with my almond butter harissa sauce. It’s rich and creamy, and can also be made with tahini or your favorite nut butter.
Whether you’re looking for new ways to incorporate more plant-based protein, or just want a simple and delicious dinner for the week, you guys are going to love this recipe. I can’t wait for you guys to try it!