Greek yogurt pizza dough is a simple and protein-rich recipe to make for quick lunch. Add your favorite pizza toppings for a delicious and satisfying meal.
Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough
Greek yogurt dough has been one of my favorite easy lunch preps for months. It’s insanely easy to make, light & fluffy, and a delicious protein-rich dish to have on hand.
It’s made using all-purpose flour, greek yogurt, baking powder, salt and garlic powder. The dough gets rolled out then baked, then finished with your favorite pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
It’s my favorite protein-rich lunch to make when I want something delicious and satisfying.
This recipe is the same as my Greek Yogurt Bagels, just with added garlic powder to the dough. There is so much you can make with the dough, and I love that its made with ingredients I always have on hand.
Though this definitely won’t replace real pizza in my diet, I love prepping this 10-minute recipe when I’m in a pinch.
What you’ll need for this protein-rich pizza
- All-purpose flour
- 0% Greek yogurt
- Baking powder
- Garlic powder
- Pizza or marinara sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Toppings: I added sliced onion and olives, but feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings
How to make greek yogurt pizza dough
- Start by combining the flour, baking powder, salt and yogurt in a bowl. Knead the dough with your hands to evenly incorporate the flour and yogurt. Add more flour to your hands as needed to form a dough
- Transfer the dough to a greased 9″ skillet, or roll it out onto a parchment lined tray for a thinner crust.
- Bake the dough on 400 F for about 10 minutes
- Top with your sauce, cheese and toppings then bake the pizza for another 15 minutes
- Finish it off with your favorite herbs and spices and enjoy!
Greek yogurt pizza is one of my go-to lunches that’s ready in just about 30 minutes. I hope you guys love it as much as we do!