6-ingredient greek yogurt bagels are an easy, protein-packed breakfast made with all-purpose flour and non-fat greek yogurt!
Greek Yogurt Bagels
Greek yogurt bagels have taken over my Tiktok feed and I’m not mad about it. They’re easy to make, light & fluffy, and a delicious protein-rich breakfast to have on hand.
You’ll need just two main ingredients for these bagels- all-purpose flour and greek yogurt. They’re rolled out, brushed with egg and everything but the bagel seasoning, and baked until crisp.
I love toasting them and serving them with cream cheese and cucumbers, or using them for an egg and cheese bagel for an extra boost of protein.
Though they definitely won’t replace real bagels in my diet, I love having these around for a quick, nourishing breakfast or snack.
What you’ll need for these Greek yogurt bagels
You’ll need 6 total ingredients for this bagel recipe:
- All-purpose flour
- 0% Greek yogurt
- Baking powder
- Everything but the bagel seasoning- I personally think this adds a more traditional taste to the bagels, but feel free to use your favorite toppings instead
How to make 6-ingredient bagels
- Start by combining the flour, baking powder, salt and yogurt in a bowl. Knead the dough with your hands to evenly incorporate the flour and yogurt. Once a dough starts to form, transfer it to a floured surface
- Continue kneading the dough on a lightly floured surface for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle flour as needed if the dough becomes too sticky.
- Once the dough is smooth, divide it into 4 equal balls. Roll each ball into a strand, about 6″ long, then pinch the ends together to form your bagels, leaving a small hole in the center.
- Brush each bagel with whisked egg and sprinkle generously with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool, toast again and enjoy!
These greek yogurt bagels are easy to make, so delicious, and a convenient breakfast to have around. I hope you guys love them as much as we do!