A refreshing plant-based creamy strawberry smoothie to cool you off this summer! Start your day with this delicious smoothie, packed with fiber, whole grains, and heart-healthy fats.
Smoothies are my go-to during hot summer days. They’re simple to make, refreshing, and are a great way to pack in endless amounts of nutrients.
I wanted to create a classic creamy strawberry smoothie, but one that would also help keep you full.
This delicious smoothie is made from fresh and frozen strawberries, rolled oats for a boost of fiber and whole-grains, yogurt for some added protein, and almond butter for added fat.
The combination of these nutrients will help keep you full and satisfied whether you enjoy this treat as a breakfast or snack!
Creamy Strawberry Smoothie
You’ll need a few feel-good ingredients for this recipe. Here’s what you’ll need:
- fresh strawberries
- frozen strawberries- they add a delicious thick texture to this smoothie
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or any plant-based milk of your choice
- plant-based vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- rolled oats, which contribute whole-grains and fiber
- medjool dates for some sweetness
- almond butter
- vanilla extract