Soft-baked almond butter oatmeal bars made with creamy almond butter, rolled oats, oat flour and sweetened with coconut sugar. They’re a delicious snack to prep for busy days!
Almond Butter Oatmeal Bars
These almond butter oatmeal bars are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and made with feel-good ingredients. I love having these easy-to-make snack bars on hand for a little afternoon pick me up.
I’ve been snacking on them all week before my workouts for a quick carb boost. They’re lightly sweetened and have pools of dark chocolate in every bite.
I love creating recipes with ingredients I always have on hand. Oats, oat flour, nut butters and coconut sugar are some of my pantry staples, and can be used in so many recipes.
You can try these almond butter oatmeal cookies for another dessert recipe with similar ingredients.
What you’ll need to made almond butter oatmeal bars
- Rolled oats– oats add the perfect texture, and are a good source of whole-grains, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Oat flour– pre-made oat flour is ideal for its fine texture, but you can blend some rolled oats to make your own oat flour if needed
- Coconut sugar– or substitute brown sugar
- Almond butter– I prefer an almond butter that’s unsweetened and made with roasted almonds
- Coconut oil– I opt to bake with refined coconut oil for a neutral taste
- Vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate chips
These soft baked oatmeal bars are so easy to prep and come together in just one bowl. They’re a delicious make-ahead option, and are freezer-friendly too!
You guys are going to love them.