Simple and delicious peanut butter cookie dough bars! The perfect little bites to keep in your freezer when you need a sweet and salty fix.
Peanut Butter Cookies Dough Bars
These delicious little bites have been the perfect dessert during the week after dinner. Made with simple ingredients like peanut butter, cashew butter and almond flour, and are naturally gluten and dairy-free.
They’re based off of my favorite cashew butter cookie dough bars, and are topped with a 2-ingredient chocolate ganache made from dairy-free chocolate chips and creamy coconut milk.
These bars aren’t made with your traditional cookie dough ingredients, but totally satisfy that craving. The base is made from only 6 ingredients, and is filled with mini chocolate chips just like real cookie dough.
The chocolate topping adds a delicious sweet layer, and truly elevates these bars.
What you’ll need to make Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- natural peanut butter– I like to get the kind without added sugar. You can grab one that uses roasted peanuts with a bit of salt for extra flavor!
- cashew butter- I like the combination of peanut and cashew butter, but you can use all peanut butter if you prefer!
- almond flour– super fine almond flour is my favorite kind! It doesn’t leave that grainy taste like course almond flour/meal does
- pure maple syrup
- semi-sweet mini chocolate chips– mini chocolate chips are my go-to in this recipe, but larger ones work well, too. If you’re looking to cut down on sugar, try these stevia sweetened chocolate chips!
- coconut cream- I use the creamy part of full-fat canned coconut milk, and it adds the most delicious texture to the top chocolate layer
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
These bars can be stored in the fridge or freezer, and can last up to a few months. I know you guys are going to love them!
Tag me on Instagram if you try them, and be sure to leave a comment + star rating if you enjoyed them 🙂