These maple sriracha salmon bites are sweet, spicy and so delicious! Serve them over rice for an easy weeknight meal.
Maple Salmon Bites
Salmon bites are the perfect addition to stir-fry, grain bowls, or salads. They’re so easy to make and get that perfect crisp on all sides.
These maple glazed salmon bites are sweet, slightly spicy, and are delicious over rice. They’re lightly seasoned and pan-fried, then cooked in the simplest maple sriracha glaze.
Salmon and rice is one of my favorite comfort meals during the week. It’s a great way to pack in omega-3 fats and protein, and can be prepared in endless amounts of ways.
How to make maple sriracha salmon bites
- Start by cutting your skinless salmon into 1″ cubes and seasoning them with chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil
- Next, sear them on a hot pan for about 3 minutes per side until nice and browned
- While they’re cooking, prepare your sauce by mixing together the maple syrup, sriracha, garlic and salt
- Drain out some of the excess oil from the pan and pour the sauce into the pan. Let the salmon simmer for a couple of minutes
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with your favorite veggies and side of rice
The sweet salmon bites come out flakey and delicious, and come together in 30 minutes or less. You guys are going to love this recipe!
Easy to make and absolutely delicious! Just the right level of sweet & spicy
So glad you enjoyed it!
I made this and my dad raved about how good this was!! 🤩 Thank you Gal for this awesome recipe!
This was so delicious! We used 1T of sriracha and it was perfect for us. Definitely going into the supper rotation!
I’ve made this four times in tbe past couple weeks, fantastic recipe!!
Thank you, Vicky!!
Made this! Loved it and it was just as delicious as the next days lunch.
I am looking forward to making more salmon dishes.
Thank you, Litsa!