Lemon & herb smashed potatoes are the perfect side dish to any meal! They’re boiled, smashed, then roasted until crispy with lemon zest and fresh herbs.
Lemon & Herb Smashed Potatoes
Smashed potatoes have easily become one of my favorite side dishes. They’re easy to make and packed with delicious lemon and herb flavor.
They come out tender on the inside, crisp on the outside, and are the perfect side dish to any meal!
These crispy potatoes the perfect recipe for a dinner party or a weeknight meal. They pair well with my citrus & herb salmon, which has a similar marinade mixture, or my favorite falafel veggie burgers.
I love topping them with sour cream, but you can serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
What you’ll need to make smashed potatoes
- Baby Yellow Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs, like parsley, cilantro and chives
- Salt & pepper
- Start by boiling your baby potatoes in a large pot of water until fork tender, for about 20 minutes
- Once they’re soft, add them to a sheet pan and smash them flat using the bottom of a cup
- Once they’re smashed, brush them with the lemon herb mixture
- Roast them in your preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes and serve with your favorite dips!
They turn out so crispy and buttery on the inside, with the most delicious lemony herb flavor. I seriously can’t get enough of them, and can’t wait for you guys to try them!