Fall inspired quinoa salad with apricot vinaigrette is the perfect hearty salad to make this season. Top it with crumbled cheese or serve it as as side dish at your next holiday gathering!
Quinoa Salad with Apricot Vinaigrette
Hearty, nourishing salads are my go-to during the colder months. They’re an easy way to pack in extra fiber, and can be served with different proteins throughout the week.
This fall-inspired quinoa salad is filled with all the goods. It’s sweet, savory, and has a delicious crunch from the nuts and seeds. It’s the perfect weeknight salad or holiday side dish!
The salad is tossed in a simple, tangy apricot vinaigrette that truly brings all of the flavors together.
This salad will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days, and would make for the perfect meal prep to pair with baked salmon, chicken, or chickpeas for added protein.
What you’ll need to make this fall quinoa salad
- Cooked quinoa
- Kale or spinach, or a blend of both
- Shaved brussels sprouts- I prefer keeping them raw for an added crunch, but feel free to roast them if preferred!
- Roasted butternut squash, or swap sweet potatoes
- Dried cranberries, for an added sweetness
- Pumpkin seeds and pecans for an added crunch
- Simple homemade apricot vinaigrette
This fall-inspired quinoa salad has all of my salad must haves- something sweet, crunchy and a hearty grain. It’s delicious on its own or with some crumbled cheese for added saltiness.
Make this quinoa salad the next time you need an easy way to pack in some veggies to your week! It’s fresh and vibrant, and a delicious way to eat more greens.